Anglican Church Women (ACW)
- The Anglican Church Women (ACW) meet the first Monday of each month at 1:00 pm. All parishioners are invited to join in the meetings/workshops. Each month features a different activity, speaker or event, including wine and cheese night, creating Christmas centerpieces, making prayer beads, etc. Please join us!
- The Men’s Club meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:00 for dinner at Q.B.’s. All are invited to join for dinner and fellowship. The Men’s Club also hosts the annual Pancake Tuesday Dinner and Mothers’ Day breakfast.
Linda Banks is again spearheading our Christmas wreath fundraiser campaign. Order yours today! Click on the link below to obtain information and the order form.
There are a number of groups at St. Elizabeth’s. Here are just some of the opportunities for getting involved in supporting St. Elizabeth’s and its mission:
- Altar Guild
- Liturgical Sewing Group
- Choir (rehearsals are held every Thursday at 7:30 pm)
- The Anglican Church Women’s Group (ACW)
- Men’s Club
- Prayer Group
- Christian Education
- Stewardship Committee
- Outreach and Social Justice